Re: [southbendhockey] Rat hockey 10pm thursday night

  • Christian Perron
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7 8:09 AM
      Nothing scheduled for 2/7. Just an oversight or you're skipping a week?

      Regards,

      Christian.

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 7 9:01 AM
        Guys no oversight, due to us not having games superbowl sunday, we used up all the slots this week for league games.  We pick up again next week at 10pm the 14th

        Christian Perron <chperron@...> wrote:
        Nothing scheduled for 2/7. Just an oversight or you're skipping a week?

        Regards,

        Christian.

        I mistakenly posted the rat hockey time as 11pm tomorrow night. Its
        actually 10pm at the ice box. We should have 2 goalies coming. 5
        bucks if you can make it.

        (574) 807-9175
        I went to a fight the other night, and a hockey game broke out. ---Rodney Dangerfield