rat hockey

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2008
      Guys the clinic run by cyril oake on thursday nights is pretty much
      done and we will use those slots for rat hockey. Most rinks have a
      designated hour for rat hockey for guys who are off for a week, or
      just want to skate more often, so thats why I am setting this up. I
      would also like to add that in some places they charge 15-20 bucks a
      guy for drop in hockey. We are only charging 5.

      Its going to be open to anyone in our leagues, anyone who didnt get
      on a team and women. Its ok if you want to bring your high school
      kids to play and for some of you this is the only opportunity for you
      to do so. As long as everyone pays the 5 bucks I am a happy guy.

      I will post the times on the calendar on the eteamz website here

      I will also put it on the yahoo groups and if you have signed up you
      will get a reminder in your email box. First one is this thursday
      at 10 pm. there is another next week jan 31st at 10pm, then feb 14th
      at 10pm., and then monday march 3rd at 8:15.

      Also, the ice is open friday night feb 22nd @ 7:30 and feb 29th @
      8:45. I cant run them, so if youre interested in doing something
      with your team or running rat, contact mike klute mklute@...
    • sdfraser030
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 10, 2009
        Will you guys be organizing any rat hockey time at ths ice box?