Announcement (mary morris)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2008
      I was asked to forward this by cyril oake

      Dear Hockey Members,

      As I am sure that most everyone has already heard, Mary Morris lost
      her life in a car accident Saturday coming home from the Indy MLK
      games. She was returning early to get her daughter Jourdan home for
      her first winter dance at Penn.

      Both Jourdan and her friend Kara Sarvari continue to be hospitalized
      in Fort Wayne . Jourdan is in fair condition and expected to come
      home this week. Kara is in serious condition but will be hospitalized
      longer with surgeries pending.

      A few minutes ago I talked to Jim Morris , Jourdan was doing physical
      therapy as we were speaking and doing much better than yesterday.
      Kara was to have surgery on her back today Jim said.

      Jim asked for us to tell everyone how much he appreciates the
      outpouring of warmth and support that he has received from everyone.
      He said it has been amazing and humbling. Jim said that the way that
      everyone has reached out has been sincerely appreciated and that it
      will help his family make it through this very difficult time.

      Visitation : Tuesday 6:00-8:00pm

      Funeral : Wednesday 11:00am

      Everything will take place at :

      New Life Baptist Church