rat hockey sat night

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 16, 2008
      With the icebreaker tourny going on this weekend, my sat night league
      cancelled their games, so rink 2 is open after the open skate. We
      have the ice at 9:15pm sat night until whenever.

      Its 5 bucks and as always leave the 5 bucks on the bench before you go
      out onto the ice.

      I need 2 goalies if you can play sat night, please let me know.

      thanks
    • Mike Jamieson
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 18, 2008
        jeff-
           One of my fellow coaches in the Mites is going to play sat. nite.  His name is Dan.  He hasn't played in a while, but he did play in HS.  I'm 50-50, depending on how sat. day goes.  mike jamieson

        jeff sax <southbendhockey@...> wrote:
        With the icebreaker tourny going on this weekend, my sat night league
        cancelled their games, so rink 2 is open after the open skate. We
        have the ice at 9:15pm sat night until whenever.

        Its 5 bucks and as always leave the 5 bucks on the bench before you go
        out onto the ice.

        I need 2 goalies if you can play sat night, please let me know.

        thanks

      • southbendhockeyplayer
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 27, 2009
          I am still looking for about 17 more guys for saturday night

          email me if youre interested