Rat hockey jan 1st 8PM

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2007
      Guys one last rat hockey session before we go back to a regular
      schedule. News years day 8pm.

      I will get to the box around 7:40 to open up. The place will be locked
      until I get there, so you guys who tend to show up for things an hour
      early, I wont be there until then.

      I got jack basich and tj in goal.

      Please put your 5 bucks on the bench before you come out to skate.

      thanks
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 31, 2007
        absolutely  Most of the C league guys are just there for fun, it should be a good time

        Steve Ludlow <sludlow@...> wrote:
        Jeff,
          Have room for a SNHLer, too?
        ____________ _________ ______
        Steve Ludlow
        ManData Technical Services
        Guys one last rat hockey session before we go back to a regular
        schedule. News years day 8pm.

        I will get to the box around 7:40 to open up. The place will be locked
        until I get there, so you guys who tend to show up for things an hour
        early, I wont be there until then.

        I got jack basich and tj in goal.

        Please put your 5 bucks on the bench before you come out to skate.

        thanks

        (574) 807-9175
        I went to a fight the other night, and a hockey game broke out. ---Rodney Dangerfield

      • Steve Ludlow
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 31, 2007

          Jeff,

            Have room for a SNHLer, too?