RAT HOCKEY SUNDAY 4/7 6PM CANCELLED

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2013
      Guys I am cancelling rat sunday.  I have tried for the past 3 days to get a hold of klute, but he hasnt responded. I cant guarantee the ice and it looks like its reserved.

      Sorry

      Jeff Sax
      Commissioner
      South Bend Senior Hockey League

      219-898-5705 cell
      SBSHL website/schedule   www.eteamz.com/sbshl

      “It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.”  Harry Truman