RAT HOCKEY SUNDAY 4/7 6PM

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3 5:30 PM
      Guys I am running open rat sunday @ 6pm at the ice box.  Its going to be at a C or rec level and some of the guys are bringing their kids  Mine is a squirt (10yrs old) so if you have a kid and want to play or skate at a rec level, please RSVP to let me know so we dont have an over flow.

      Cost is $5 to $10 bucks

      Thanks

      Jeff Sax
      Commissioner
      South Bend Senior Hockey League

      219-898-5705 cell
      SBSHL website/schedule   www.eteamz.com/sbshl

      “It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.”  Harry Truman