sticks and pucks tonight

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2012

      see message below from sean campbell

      I've got the ice from 6 - 7 tonight for stick & puck.
      The normal $10 a skater.  One net will be up for shooting  and the other end will be open ice.  Helmet required.

      Jeff if you could forward this to everybody I would appreciate it.
      Thanks.

      -Chris

      Jeff Sax
      Commissioner
      South Bend Senior Hockey League

      219-898-5705 cell
      SBSHL website/schedule   www.eteamz.com/sbshl

      “It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.”  Harry Truman

    • Scott
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31, 2012
        Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone