rat hockey sunday night 9PM

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 23 8:31 PM
      Guys I am reserving the ice this sunday 8/26 from 9-10:15pm  for rat.

      Looking for 20 guys    and 2 goalies

      $10 bucks a head  goalies free

      Please email me to reserve your spot.

      Thanks

      Jeff Sax
      Commissioner
      South Bend Senior Hockey League

      219-898-5705 cell
      SBSHL website/schedule   www.eteamz.com/sbshl

      “It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.”  Harry Truman