open rat thursday 8/23 8-9:15 pm

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2012
      Guys I got the ice this thursday the 23rd for rat hockey from 8-9:15pm at the ice box

      looking for 20 skaters I already have goalies lined up.  Probably going to be a mixed group of skaters $10 bucks a head

      please email me to reserve your spot........

      thanks

      Jeff Sax
      Commissioner
      South Bend Senior Hockey League

      219-898-5705 cell
      SBSHL website/schedule   www.eteamz.com/sbshl

      “It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.”  Harry Truman