Facial protection MANDATORY for rat hockey

  • Peter
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2012
      To participate in rat hockey on Wednesdays and Fridays you MUST have at least a half-shield. It's a rink rule, and I must enforce it. No facial protection, no hockey.

      This Friday (8/10) and next Friday (8/17) are the end of Friday 1:00 rat hockey. Starting 8/24 the Friday 1:00 slot returns to the Yeshiva kids.

      Wednesday hockey continues as usual from 3:30 to 5:00.

      See you at the rink!
      Pete