Friday Rat Hockey during the summer

  • Peter
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2012
      The Yeshiva kids are gone for the summer after next week. How many folks are interested in rat hockey on Fridays from 1:00 to 2:45 PM? The cost is, as always, $10/skater, goalies free. If we have enough interest -- guys and gals who intend to participate regularly -- I'll clear the slot with the Ice Box and we'll have a weekly drop-in. If there's not enough interest, I'll let Mike Klute know that we're letting the slot go for until the kids return in August.

      If you're interested in Friday rat from 1-2:45 Friday afternoons during the summer, let me know in the next few days.

      bauer_peter@...

      Pete