open rat sunday 7pm

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30 8:26 AM
      Anyone interested???    rat hockey this sunday  7pm   $10 a head goalies free

      I have 20 slots open

      Please email me So I know who is coming

      thanks

      Jeff Sax
      Commissioner
      South Bend Senior Hockey League

      219-898-5705 cell
      SBSHL website/schedule   www.eteamz.com/sbshl

      “It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.”  Harry Truman

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 29, 2012
        Guys I am running rat this sunday 9/2 @ 7pm

        I am limiting it to 20 guys

        cost is 10 bucks goalies free