sticks and pucks sunday feb 12th 1:30 to 3pm

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2012
      Guys please pass the word on and sorry for the late notice.

      We found some open ice this weekend, so there will be a sticks and puck session this sunday feb 12th from 1:30 to 3pm   Cost is $5 bucks a head.

      We will set up a net on one side of the ice and the other side will be reserved for father and sons.

      Someone please collect.

      Thanks

      Jeff Sax
      Commissioner
      South Bend Senior Hockey League

      219-898-5705 cell
      SBSHL website/schedule   www.eteamz.com/sbshl

      “It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.”  Harry Truman