Adult skating clinic

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2012
    Guys we had a gal named jaci dalke contact us and is going to come down from kalamzoo and run some skating clinics for the men and women.  The classes are all on saturdays Jan 21st, 28th and Feb 4th.   We still plan on running the adult hockey clinic in march, but this is a good intro for newbies and for anyone else who might want to improve their skating skills.......hell we all could.   You cant play hockey unless you know how to skate.

    I am attaching the flyer and anyone who wants to contact her with questions can do so via email.

    Captains/ players please pass this on.  We all probably have a friend that asked us about playing hockey, and this should be a good start for those people looking to enter the sport.

    Jeff Sax
    South Bend Senior Hockey League

    219-898-5705 cell
    SBSHL website/schedule   www.eteamz.com/sbshl

    “It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.”  Harry Truman