4th annual redline truckload sale at hockey services kalamazoo, mi

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2011
      Guys I am just forwarding this

      I wanted to invite you to the 4th Annual Hockey Services Redline Truckload Sale at Wings Stadium- Kalamazoo, MI on December 10th.  The sale will be from 9:00am to 5:00pm.  We will have everything 10% to 75% off.  This will include the newest one-piece sticks, goalie equipment, skates and much more. The sale will be held in the Wings Stadium Cube viewing area.  Don't be left out on the greatest deals of the season just in time for your holiday shopping.  If you need directions or have any other questions please feel free to call me at (800) 559-7825 or email me.  I hope to see you there.

      Thank you,

      Matt Schaeffer
      Hockey Services

      P.S.  Don’t forget to check out our Facebook Page for additional Redline Promotions

      Jeff Sax
      South Bend Senior Hockey League

      219-898-5705 cell
      SBSHL website/schedule   www.eteamz.com/sbshl

      “It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.”  Harry Truman