sunday night mens league (st joe)

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2011
    Guys I was asked to distribute this  if youre interested please contact eric

    St.Joseph, MI - Sun night Men's Hockey - in need of players

    14 Games
    Sun (7, 8:30, 10pm) & sometimes Tue (9pm)
    ~$200

    Contact me for questions ASAP, as play starts Tue Nov29
    Eric Merrow
    (269) 759-9130

    Jeff Sax
    South Bend Senior Hockey League

    219-898-5705 cell
    SBSHL website/schedule   www.eteamz.com/sbshl

    “It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.”  Harry Truman