Re: [southbendhockey] LOST STICK

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2007
      Hey Jeff, I have his stick, I seperated my should at
      the clinic last Thursday which will keep me from
      playing hockey for a long while. My brother
      accidentally grabbed the wrong stick so someone has my
      spare stick also. I headed straight to the ER so I
      did not see which one he had grabbed. I or my brother
      will bring it to the clinic this Thursday. Thanks
      Brian Balentine
      --- jeff sax <southbendhockey@...> wrote:

      > Alec Dille attended last Thursday's hockey clinic
      > and "lost" his stick.
      > Cyril said he would send out an email to see if
      > anybody accidentally
      > took it with them. Could you send out a email as I
      > think Cyril might
      > have forgotten to?
      >
      > (stick was an "Easton Synergy SL" Blue and Silver
      > Iginla stick )
      >

      > Thanks
      >

      > Flint Dille

      Be a better pen pal.