Easton Air Gloves Taken

  • Branez
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2011
      All, my gloves were taken from my bag in the back and I'd appreciate
      their return. They're Easton Air Gloves, they're black with white
      separaters between the flex joints. They said Air on the top and have a
      Red easton patch on the bottom facing wrist cuff. The glove is all
      leather and the cuff material is a fabric. They are 14" adult gloves.
      If someone borrowed them and forgot to return, please do so. If someone
      stole them and I see them on the ice, keep your head up. Why would
      anyone take the stinkiest piece of hockey equipment besides the jock? If
      anyone see them, please give to someone at the rink or in the pro shop
      and I'll pick them up. If you need a picture, email me and I'll send a
      couple your way. Thank you.