open rat monday (labor day) 8pm

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2011
      Guys we filled up the rat session for sunday, so I am offering open rat monday evening labor day as well $10 bucks a guy  we will limit it to 22 guys and we could use a couple goalies as well.  Goalies play free. We will play for an hour and a half.    I will check email tomorrow night.   If you want in, please email me.

      thanks

      219-898-5705

      “It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.”  Harry Truman