open rat sunday 8pm

    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2011
      guys open rat this sunday march 29th 8pm   I will bring the grill

      10 bucks a guy goalies free   looking for 2 goalies and 20 guys

      typically people think we are full and want to play but dont respond.  Please respond if interested.

      thanks

      219-898-5705

      “It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.”  Harry Truman