Re: [southbendhockey] Open rat Saturday night feb 19th 8:30

  • Jeff Sax
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17, 2011
      Guys we have room for 10 more people and a goalie. Please email me if you're interested

      Jeff Sax
      Sent from my iPhone
      219-898-5705

      On Feb 16, 2011, at 6:46 PM, Jeff Sax <southbendhockey@...> wrote:

      Looking for 22 skaters and 2 goalies for an open rat Saturday night at 8:30pm. Cost is 10 bucks, goalies free. There is a slight chance I won't be there. Planning on going snowboarding in Michigan early Sunday morning but it all depends if they have snow after the next few days of high temps and rain. Please email me if you're interested in playing.

      Thanks

      Jeff Sax
      Sent from my iPhone
      219-898-5705