adult hockey boot camp

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2011
    Guys we have the dates for the adult boot camp.  The boot camp is geared to true beginners who want to learn how to play and want to get some skating under their belt before they take the plunge and join the league.   If you have friends who are interested in joining the league but have not played organized hockey before, this is for them.   Please pass on the word.

    I went to a fight the other night, and a hockey game broke out. ---Rodney Dangerfield