no rat hockey saturday night 9:30

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2010
      guys I am cancelling rat hockey this saturday night at 9:30 due to lack of interest.

      people in the past have asked me for more hockey and I have made the opportunity available to them............and then nobody takes advantage

      I was planning on running open rat next sunday the 26th, but am not sure if we can get the turnout.

      sorry for those who signed up   I might try again for next sunday

      thanks
      219-898-5705
      I went to a fight the other night, and a hockey game broke out. ---Rodney Dangerfield