Warrior Kronik composite stick sale

  • Brian Moore
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2010
      Hey All:

      I am going to order myself a Warrior Kronik stick from Perani's in Flint. They are usually around $200 but are on sale now for $199.99. If I order two the shipping is free so let me know if any of you would like one so we can save on the $18 shipping costs.

      Here's the link, let me know if you're interested: http://www.hockeyworld.com/index/page/product/product_id/5806/category_id/7550/product_name/Warrior+Kronik+Grip+Composite+Hockey+Stick+%2709-+Sr

      Brian Moore