Hockey Skates For Sale

  • kid2433525
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2010
      I have a brand new pair of RBK SC1's size 10 (11 1/2 or 12 shoe size) for sale
      A buddy of mine was going to play hockey and never got started.
      He paid $109 for them but will take $75. These skates have never been sharpened.
      I have pics of them if you e-mail me. I don't live far from the rink and could make arrangements if someone wants to try them on.

      My e-mail is kid2433525@...

      Thanks,
      Todd