Hockey for life tourney looking for skaters

  • Jeff Sax
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2010
      Guys read below.

      Jeff Sax
      Sent from my iPhone
      219-898-5705

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: John Banks <jcbanks@...>
      Date: October 13, 2010 8:31:34 AM CDT
      To: "jeff sax" <southbendhockey@...>

      Jeff,

      The tournament in less than two weeks, is in need of about 12 skaters for the C league teams.  If I send you a message of encouragement  for more participation along with a list of those who have already signed up, could you forward this on to all the C League and Developmental League skaters?  Do you have a master contact list of just C/D League skaters?  We would like to get our 40 skaters soon so that teams could be put together this weekend.

      Thank you

      John