Upcoming rat hockey schedule

  • Peter
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 22, 2010
      $10/skater, goalies free -- open to everyone. (Note that in October, we move back to the traditional Wednesday schedule -- 3:30 start time.)

      F 9/24 1:00 - 3:00
      W 9/29 2:00 - 3:30
      F 10/1 1:00 - 3:00
      W 10/6 3:30 - 5:00
      W 10/13 3:30 - 5:00
      W 10/20 3:30 - 5:00
      W 10/27 3:30 - 5:00
      F 10/29 1:00 - 3:30

      See you at the rink!
      Pete
    • Peter
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 25, 2012
        Rat hockey (open to all levels of skill and experience) costs $10/skater, goalies free. Here's the upcoming schedule:

        Weds 9/26, 3:30 to 5:00 PM
        Fri 9/28, 1:30 to 3:00 PM
        Weds 10/3, 3:30 to 5:00 PM
        Fri 10/5, 1:30 to 3:00 PM
        Weds 10/10, 3:30 to 5:00 PM
        Fri 10/12, 1:30 to 3:00 PM
        Weds 10/17, 3:30 to 5:00 PM
        and every Wednesday that the Ice Box is open, 3:30 to 5:00 PM.

        REMINDER: Your helmet must have a properly-installed and properly-worn half shield, full shield, or cage. No exceptions. If you don't have proper facial protection, you will not play. If you don't wear your protection as it is designed to be worn, you will be asked to fix the problem or leave the ice.

        See you at the rink!
        Pete