Kynetyk Gloves and Sticks for Sale

  • Branez
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2010
      I've posted fliers at the Ice Box but I'm also going to post here. I
      have 1 pair of gloves for sale and 2 senior sticks. Details below. Email
      me if you want any pictures or have questions. I generally bring the
      sticks and gloves to each game unless the weather is good and I ride my
      bike. So far, these are the days I'll be at the ice box. 0/22, 9/28,
      9/29, and 10/3. I live an hour away in Portage, IN so if you live that
      direction, and would like to see anything sooner, just holler.

      I have for sale 2 Kynetyk RF-97 Sticks available. Retail is 159 but I'm
      willing to part with them for $135 Each. The curve of the stick is a
      mock Drury curve from Easton. These sticks are comparable to the
      quality of the top of the line Eastons, only at a fraction of the price.
      Never used, never cut, never taped. Sticks are a regular 85 flex.

      * Solid high density foam core blade technology
      * Perfect shaft to blade balance, not blade heavy
      * Shaft impact layer technology for impact protection
      * Heat Compression molding technology
      * Dog bone shaft shape for better grip
      * 100% aerospace grade carbon fiber
      * Dual kick zones for greater shot response
      * Full 12k Shaft!!
      * Multidirectional fiber layering for KYNETYK energy transfer through
      shaft to blade
      * 12 k carbon fiber wrapped blade for better puck feel and control
      * 4 corners reinforced for shaft strength
      * KYNETYK featured Stick-e grip technology for superior grip

      I also have For sale I have a pair of senior 14" Kynetyk gloves. These
      gloves retail for 139.99 but I'm willing to part with them for $110. The
      gloves are brand new, never used.

      The SR-87's feature the following:

      # High air flow microfiber mesh gussets
      # Embroidered Logos