3 on 3 spet 12th

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29 6:35 PM
    Guys we are still looking for teams for the 3 on 3 on sunday sept 12th.   We currently have 12 teams and have room for 8 more.    I am still looking for goalies as well.  Please get the wor out.  If you are interested in playing, please let me know ASAP.

    thanks

    219-898-5705
    I went to a fight the other night, and a hockey game broke out. ---Rodney Dangerfield