ice box maintenance guy

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31 6:56 AM
      Guys, the Ice box is looking for a part time maintenance man, for about
      18-20 hours a week. If you or someone you know might be interested,
      call Mike Klute at the ice box 574-288-3300 xt 200.
    • tweedamp@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 31 7:41 AM
        Jeff,

        any idea what kind of maintenance they are looking for? Just curious. Probably not what I am looking for. Obviously I can call Mike and ask him.

        SG

        From: "jeff sax" <southbendhockey@...>