URGENT ASSISTANCE NEEDED!!!!... jeff sax

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2010
      I'm sorry this had to come in a hurry,I am caught up in a real mess and i need your help.I regret i didn't tell you about  my trip to the United Kingdom before i left,I am in Wales,United Kingdom  and a terrible thing happened to me over the night.I was mugged at gun point , the muggers made away with all my belongings.My cell phone,credit card,cash and some important documents are all gone.I was able to make contact with the UK Police and i was directed to the Embassy, but they seems to be taking things too slow... My flight leaves soon but i am having problems sorting out my hotel bills and also need getting my ticket straightened out. I need your help so urgently, please reply asap.So i can tell you how to go about it..

       Hope to read from you soon..

      I went to a fight the other night, and a hockey game broke out. ---Rodney Dangerfield