No rat hockey 8/4 and 8/6

  • Peter
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2010
      The Ice Box has been rented out to the Tire Rack for their winter ad shoot next week. No rat hockey Wednesday 8/4 or on Friday 8/6.

      Mike should have the Wednesday and Friday schedules to me soon for August through March. I'll post them when available. (Remember that once the kids get back, Fridays are no longer open rat. There will be a few Fridays when the kids are not skating, and those dates will be open rat and will be included in the August through March schedule.

      If you know anyone not on this board who plays weekday rat, please pass along this info.

      Thanks!
      Pete