beginner rat saturday night 4/10 10pm

  • southbendhockeyplayer
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2010
      I was going to get a preseason scrimmage, but either it was too late, or for some of the newbies playing back to back was too much. Anyways saturday night 4/10 there will be a beginners rat from 10 to 11:30pm maybe 11:45. I will be opening and closing the rink so if you come early, you will have to wait for me to arrive regardless. I should be there around 9:35 give or take a few minutes. Cost is 10 bucks and the first 20 to respond get to play. I am also looking for goalies if anyone is interested. Goalies play free.

      I will be away from my computer until tuesday night, so if you reply, I will get back to you then.