Wednesday rat hockey

  • Peter
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 15, 2010
      No Wednesday rat hockey on 3/31 and 4/7 -- the Ice Box will be closed for annual maintenance. Hopefully, Wednesdays will resume on 4/14 -- I'll let you know.
      Pete
    • Peter
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 24, 2010
        The Ice Box will be closed Friday April 2nd through Saturday April 10th for
        Rink maintenance, painting and various other functions.
        All doors will be locked, please inform your groups.

        There will be no rat hockey on Wednesday April 7th. We resume on April the 14th.

        Cheers!
        Pete