open slot in the league

  • southbendhockeyplayer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2010
      Guys we have a team looking for a player who is willing to play and willing to pay. They have a guy on their team who likes to play, but doesnt like to pay...so he is gone and they have a shortfall on their roster and their team fees. If youre interested in playing for franks silver, contact dave deranek 574-250-7009 his email is dderanek5@...

      thanks