Fwd: Information on Hockey Service Sale

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2009

      Jeff Sax
      Sent from my iPhone
      219-898-5705

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: "Matthew Donze" <mdonze1@...>
      Date: December 3, 2009 4:30:47 PM CST
      To: "Jeff - Sax" <southbendhockey@...>
      Subject: Fw: Information on Hockey Service Sale

      Here is a flyer that you could send out regarding the Hockey Services Sale.

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2009

      For those who might be interested in hockey equipment , attached is a flyer from Matt at Hockey Services regarding the Truckload Sale on Saturday - December 12th at Wings Stadium (Kalamazoo) from 9am to 5pm. I apologize the attachment did not come through earlier.