3 on 3 tourney december 27th???

  • southbendhockeyplayer
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2009
      Guys I know this is premature, but the ice is totally open on sunday december 27th and I was thinking of putting on another 3 on 3 tourney capped at only 10 teams that sunday. Some guys showed interest, so I am anxious to put it on, myself included. I wont be scheduling regular league play that sunday. If you want to throw it out to your team and get back to me if you are interested or have a team interested please let me know. The sooner the better.

      Same as always 230 a team 20 for goalies sunday 12-7pm beer and pizza included

      thanks