Open rat saturday

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2009
      Guys just confirmed there's open rat this Saturday from 3 to 5 pm with enough time to be home for the nd game. I won't be there so if someone can collect money I would appreciate it. Any goalies who want to play I will try and set that up too

      10 bucks a head

      I am going to try and schedule more Rat sessions throughout the season. I still have guys looking for teams and no place to put them so this is a way for them to get in some ice time.

      Enjoy

      Jeff Sax
      Sent from my iPhone
      219-898-5705