Welcome

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2007
      I want to use this to as a way for guys to post messages about league
      interests, clinics, rat hockey sessions, complaints, suggestions or
      anything else pertaining to the league or hockey. I will moderate it
      and if anyone else wants to moderate it as well that would be fine with
      me. I hope this wont get out of hand and hopefully it will add some
      camaraderie to the league as well as add a professional feel. This way
      everyone will be in the loop. Even though there is a disconnect between
      the guys in the B and C league, I hope that we all share the same
      passion and enthusiasm for the league and for hockey.