2009 HFL Teams and Schedules

  • jack basich
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2009
      Hey Jeff, If you could send this out to the southbend yahoo group I would appreciate it. To all of you that have signed up, you can go to the webpage  www.southbendhockey4life.com and check out what team you are on and what times you will be playing. Right now we only have 7 players and a goalie per team. If it stays at this number we will be playing 4 on 4 hockey to make it a little easier. I think we have some people coming out to sub and that might help. If you didn't join because you couldn't committ to a whole weekend but you would like to play a game or two, Please contact me at jackbasich@.... We could use you as subs. It would be $15.00 a game and this would go to a good charity.   Thanks Jack Basich

      http://mail.yahoo.com