Fwd: Hockey for Life tornamnet

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2009

      Jeff Sax
      Sent from my iPhone
      219-898-5705

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: kpmasters@...
      Date: October 6, 2009 6:10:24 AM CDT
      To: Bob Montgomery <frogs-sbiceboxb@...>
      Cc: RON DUVALL <rndjr@...>, B league Captain 4 <dmensik@...>,  B league Captain 2 <ernieb@...>,  B league Captain 1 <sbfd0473@...>,  Brandon Lasota <brandon.lasota@...>,  B league Captain 3 <edward.f.hums.2@...>,  Bill Lerman <billl@...>,  Alex Regnery <alex@...>,  jeff sax3 <southbendhockey@...>, nsetser@...
      Subject: Hockey for Life tornamnet

      Captains. Can you forward this to your team. We are still in need of about 10 skaters for the B division for the Hockey for Life Tournament to be held the 23, 24th and 25th of this month at the Box

      Cost is $60. You are garunteed 4 games, food and Drink. Very similar to the Ice Breakers format. This is for a good cause. We are raising money for the family of Bob Smith, Franks former goalie

      There are 4 teams in the B & C. A draft will be held soon to mix up the teams

      If you are interested contact me by e mail, or register on line at    Southbendhockey4life.com

      Check out the web site either way, it is well done

      Thanks