Re: [southbendhockey] rat hockey saturday night

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3, 2009
      Ok we have goalies    still looking for 15 more guys

      219-898-5705
      I went to a fight the other night, and a hockey game broke out. ---Rodney Dangerfield

      Guys I know this is short notice, but I am setting up rat for this saturday night from 9:45/10pm to 12??   Cost is 10 bucks.   I will get to the rink around 9:30 to open.  First 25 to get back to me are in.  Anyone wanting to play net, let me know!!!

      thanks

      219-898-5705
      www.eteamz.com/ sbshl
      I went to a fight the other night, and a hockey game broke out. ---Rodney Dangerfield