reminder hockey clinics this saturday may 30th

    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2009

      Just a reminder:

      Mike McNeill has agreed to conduct two clinics on May 30th for senior league, Sting and co-ed players.  If you have not attended one of Mike’s clinics before, they are a great opportunity to improve your skills.

      Beginner clinic will be from 2:00 to 3:30.

      Advanced clinic will be from 3:45 to 5:15

      Cost is $5 each. Payable that day.

      RSVP’s are not required, but if you are planning to attend, please let me know so we can get an idea on the numbers.

      If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.  See you there.

      219-898-5705
      I went to a fight the other night, and a hockey game broke out. ---Rodney Dangerfield