mens clinic cancelled and open rat hockey at merrifield

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2009
      guys mike mcneill is going to indy this saturday so we had to cancel
      the mens advanced clincic this saturday.

      On a side note. I was asked to announce there is rat hockey tuesday
      nights weather permitting from 9-10 at merrifield park. Its usually
      around 8 bucks a guy. If youre interested contact jim mcvay
      jmcvay@... last week they only had 7 guys so theres
      room for more