adult hockey clinic saturday feb 21st and 28th 3pm

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2009
      Mike mcneill has agreed, with a little nagging, to put on some more of
      the adult clinics. Guys just a reminder these are for adults only.

      First clinic is again for beginners and will be saturday feb 21st @
      3pm the second clinic will be on saturday feb 28th and will be more
      advanced and will be geared more to the A and B league guys.

      I encourage everyone to attend. The cost is only 5 bucks and it will
      be on the ice for about 90 minutes or more. The last clinic was very
      well attended and had about 45 people show.

      There is no need to RSVP, just show up. I will also be working on
      setting up a goalie clinic on a sunday in march. So look for the
      announcement.

      If there is anything you want mike to go over for the clinic, please
      email him mmcneill14@... or call the ice box and leave him
      a message 574-288-3300.

      Any questions feel free to email me.