looking for skaters new years eve

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 25, 2008
      Guys I want to schedule a game against the jewish kids new years eve.
      Right now I have 2 skaters so far and maybe myself if I can get a
      goalie to play in my place. Heres the catch....the game would be at
      10pm because thats when they are free. They finish school @ 9:30 pm
      and then we rush them to the rink and arrive at 9:45 then start the
      game @ 10. The cost would be 8 bucks a guy (if you have exact change.)

      So right now I am looking for 8 skaters and maybe a goalie. The game
      would be for an hour and we should be out of there hopefully by 11:30.
      If youre interested, let me know. You can email me
      southbendhockey@...

      Rat hockey is still on for sunday and monday.

      thanks