Senior hockeyleague at the Notre dame 11/1

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2007

      Guys every year we get a special rate for the senior league for a game at the joyce, so this year due to the teams sudden popularity, we had a hard time getting good games at good times.  We scheduled a senior hockey league night at notre dame thursday november 1st at the joyce.   It svs lake superior state and tickets are 4 dollars.  You need to go online to www.und.com/tickets    then enter the promotional code "SENIOR"  all caps!  You can also call the box office @ 574-631-7356 and tell them the promo code as well.

      If you have friend or anyone else interested, they can use this code as well.  I think they basically just want to fill the seats.

      Hope to see you all at the game.

    • caterernco@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2007
        Call the women and see if they want a family outing?

        Guys every year we get a special rate for the senior league for a game at the joyce, so this year due to the teams sudden popularity, we had a hard time getting good games at good times.  We scheduled a senior hockey league night at notre dame thursday november 1st at the joyce.   It svs lake superior state and tickets are 4 dollars.  You need to go online to www.und.com/ <http://www.und.com/tickets> tickets    then enter the promotional code "SENIOR"  all caps!  You can also call the box office @ 574-631-7356 and tell them the promo code as well.
        If you have friend or anyone else interested, they can use this code as well.  I think they basically just want to fill the seats.
        Hope to see you all at the game.
      • stuart linder
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2007
          Who's caterernco?
          Stuart

          caterernco@... wrote:
          Call the women and see if they want a family outing?

          Guys every year we get a special rate for the senior league for a game at the joyce, so this year due to the teams sudden popularity, we had a hard time getting good games at good times.  We scheduled a senior hockey league night at notre dame thursday november 1st at the joyce.   It svs lake superior state and tickets are 4 dollars.  You need to go online to www.und.com/ tickets    then enter the promotional code "SENIOR"  all caps!  You can also call the box office @ 574-631-7356 and tell them the promo code as well.
          If you have friend or anyone else interested, they can use this code as well.  I think they basically just want to fill the seats.
          Hope to see you all at the game.

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional