3 on 3 sunday 12/28

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2008
      I am trying to organize a 3 on 3 for sunday 12/28 again from 12pm and
      onward. I just found out I had the ice, so sorry for the late notice.
      There is a youth tourney on the other rink, so the only thing
      different this time would be no beer. I will still get pizza, and
      will try to get some pop from the snack shop or I might just go out
      and buy some cases of pop. I would like to know soon if we can get
      enough guys for this. I would assume the same 220 per team and 20
      per goalie. Guarantee 4 games and 1 playoff game for the top 2
      teams. 5 advanced teams and 5 beginner teams. Let me know if
      theres interest.

      thanks