Tuesday night Rat hockey

  • Phil Wolf
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2008
      Guys there's a good bunch of guys looking for some more skaters Tuesday
      nights at 9:15 at Merrifield Park. It starts tonight all levels of
      skaters are welcome. It is run by Jim Mcvay a long time hockey referee.
      He runs a very good skate. No rough stuff, no bad attitudes allowed,
      beginners are encouraged and looked after. So if your looking to have a
      good time playing hockey outdoors ( the way it's suppposed to be ) come
      join us. If you can't play without being a knucklehead don't show. Hope
      to see you there. Thanks Phil
    • Jonn Shaver
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2008
        Hey Phil,

        What's the cost on that Tuesday Rat at Merrifield?

        ~Jonn Shaver~

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 3, 2008
          I think its between 7 and 10 bucks a head I am going to call jim tonight and find out the details and will report back.

          (574) 807-9175
          I went to a fight the other night, and a hockey game broke out. ---Rodney Dangerfield

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 3, 2008
            Guys jim asked that you email him first.  The had 16 last night which was good number, but any more than 20, people dont tend to shift change.  He did say that as they move thru the season that people tend to drop off, so if you want to come his email is

            jmcvay@...

            thanks

            www.eteamz.com/ sbshl